July 23, 2012

Decisions

There are two things I have to decide about. One is not as important as the other, but still impacts my future and possibly my well-being (which is important too...right?)

1) The rest of my high school career+college. The other day my driving instructor asked me what college I wanted to go to and what I want to major in. Since I am so indecisive, I told her I didn't know yet. I think by now I should have an interest in something, and my interest was biology or some kind of science, until I started taking AP Biology prep classes. As for college, I really don't have an ideal college that I want to go for except for UCSF, but that place is a graduate school (apparently) and it's one of those super good medical schools so I probably have no chance getting in. But all this college stuff really depends on my SAT score..again with this shit? Fuck.

2) Still deciding whether to stay or go in this. If you're too busy this summer, and there's not even a few hours to visit you, then what am I still doing here. I think I'm repeating myself but oh well.

What to do....again.

No comments:

Post a Comment