September 29, 2012

.

You know what I hate.

I hate it when no one takes me fucking seriously.
I know most of the time I joke around but when I get serious no one follows along. When I say "no" or "stop" a bunch of times, I fucking mean it. What is there to not understand about "No" or "Please stop"? I don't laugh when I say it; so then why the fuck are you still doing it?

I think the only people take me seriously most of the time are my parents, but sometimes they think I'm bullshitting.

Oh, that brings up another point.

Sometimes people think I'm lying but really I am telling the truth. After my 2 near suspensions before high school, I tried not to lie all the time because who knows where it'll end up. But I never really lied before then anyway because I do what people say like a little servant. Even when I really am telling the truth, no one is still taking me fucking seriously or trusts me. What the fuck have I done to not make you trust me? NOTHING. So shut your face and stahp et.

No comments:

Post a Comment