March 28, 2013

Well. I think I am due for an update for this blog. I'll probably just make it a monthly update, because life is just too "busy" for me right now.

Halfway through badminton season! I actually really enjoy playing badminton, even though practices waste an hour of my homework time. It's the only thing I look forward to in school, and plus it's decent exercising, getting out of the house excuse, friend bonding time, and anger venting. Ha. It's also probably the only thing I actually feel like improving, unlike my academics. Meh.

Also, now that the hour of homework time is gone, I have been catching myself slacking on the studying or homework doing because I get so tired. But before practice I just sit my ass on the chair and scroll around the internet, so it's not badminton's fault that I am not doing work. Or is it? Jokes. I also have to keep up volunteering and family stuff, which puts schoolwork on the bottom of my priority list.

Out of all my schoolwork, biology is way at the bottom of the priority list, even though it is my lowest grade. I have no fucking clue why I decided to sign up for that shit, I lost interest in the subject in the middle of 9th grade, but I was so intrigued in 7th grade. Times change, but now that's close to college I have to start deciding on a future, which I still hardly have any fucking clue on. I might just give up on health field all together because I'm being an absolute bitch about biology and I'm too pussy to take AP Chemistry, so fuck it. Time to start browsing business field...

Last thing.

Since I have all these extra curricular things that make me so "busy", I've been getting way less sleep recently. Normally I would probably sleep around 10:30, but now I think that would be a dream to have. Last night I went to sleep at 1, which is early for some people. But I am not that fucking person who just studies all night, because 1, I hardly study shit, and 2, I can't stay up that late (and I don't like using caffeine.) So because of my lost hours, my forehead has been breaking out. Fuck. Oh well, spring break is here, I can catch up on some sleep and do some more fucking work like a little lazy slave. I think if I want to get more sleep, I really have to start reducing my computer time.

The struggles of a computer addict with no self control.

No comments:

Post a Comment