February 09, 2013

Well.
1st semester is over. Yesterday I got my report card and imo, it was utter shit.

It could have been better if my 2 B+'s went to an A- but nah, they decided to be little asses and not do so. But I can't blame the grade, nor the teacher, just me and my lazypoos. Even my weighted GPA can be beat by someone's unweighted GPA, which is probably saying something about my future in life and in this school. Some girl decided to post a picture of her report card on Facebook, and not many people consider her to be the book smart girl because she's not Asian, but my god her GPA was better than mine! However, her schedule has almost zero rigger (no weighted classes) in it, so maybe I shouldn't use her as an example. Yeah.

Also considering my shit SAT score, that and my grades will probably be only UC Riverside or Merced worthy. Which is why I am heavily considering a State University or a private college. Hell, I'm already getting a bunch of snail mail from private colleges, so that kind of saves me the time on researching. Maybe this semester, with joining a sport cutting down on my homework time, it'll force me to do my work because I still want to sleep at my normal time. During sophomore year, I majorly improved 2nd semester even with joining a sport.

Maybe that will motivate me this year? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment