July 23, 2013

So fucking done.

I am quite sick of all this school and college crap even though senior year hasn't actually started yet. Apparently, in order to be super "successful" in life, you have to study for a test that tests your testing skills and how quickly you can think of the answer. If you don't do well on this test, you can't go to a "good" college and can't do squat shit with your life. Oh my gosh! That must really suck! No. Stop.

There are also these tests that can determine what kinds of careers that suit your work personality. They cost hundreds of dollars, which may or may not be a huge rip off because it's a helpful guidance. But basing off my test results I have a bunch of careers that won't require much extensive education and probably won't earn six figures in my job. This totally means I'm "academically unsuccessful" and going to turn into a hobo because I can't financially support myself with a decent salary.

Boo fucking hoo.

I give up. I only have badminton left,where I actually have motivation to do better on.

No comments:

Post a Comment