August 26, 2013

As the summer is coming to an end and a fail attempt at me trying to sound meaningful, I will summarize my summer. Also this will probably be one of the not as depressing sounding posts in this blog so soak it in while you can.

I think this summer was one of the best high school summers I've had. Save the best for last, ya know? This summer I worked my ass off exercising and training in badminton. Even though I didn't train this month, I could feel the improvements when I did train. My friend also said I did a lot better than the beginning of the summer, which really made me feel very happy. When I first walked in for training, I really thought I couldn't do it, but after the first week I was so motivated because of the team and the sake of varsity.

Since training made me so tired in the afternoon, it got in the way of SAT studying. I think everyone by now knows I really hate studying for this pile of shit test, but ever since I stopped training (I was so explosively mad when my parents cut me off this that I couldn't handle myself, seriously) my scores slowly improved. I guess my score is in the "alright" range for now, but I still have that lazy feeling to continue to study this.

Last but not least, college essays. I haven't legitly started yet because I enjoy the internet much more than writing. Also a book was handed to me (fuck me I have to read a book in the summer) about writing a good college essay. Waste of money. So far in the book I have only come upon common sense things. Seriously. Save yourself 15 bucks and buy some lunch or something.

Can't fucking wait for the school year and its atrocities up ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment