March 02, 2014

You know what fucking bothers me sometimes? When people decide to cancel out on plans last minute.

Bitch I decide to rearranged my schedule so I can make room for our plans and when the time comes near and I ask to confirm, you fucking back out. What the fuck is up with that? I waited and prepared for this and all you just waste my effort like my time is worth nothing because you know I have nothing better to do with my time. Makes me want to cringe like no else.

Maybe this is why I sometimes go over the top when I meet up with friends- because I hardly have any to start with and hardly do anything with them outside of school. I try to go out when I can but nope, bunch of asshats decide to do other things. I get it if it's for family stuff, but if it's because you don't feel like going outside and decide to be fucking lazy or study, why didn't you just tell me in the first place.

Holy fucking shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment